customproperties

Ian Gordon ian.gordon2 at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 11 12:39:01 EST 2003

Hi

I've been experimenting with CustomPropertySets and have yet to ever
have any data returned from the CustomProperties  command?

I think I am still missing something...

I've been through all the mail archives on the subject but still
haven't been able to make it work.

ex.

Even using the function David Bovill posted  in apr 2001 (thanks)  I am
unable to ever get / see data returned from the CustomProperties
command?

http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard@lists.runrev.com/msg02219.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard@lists.runrev.com/msg02021.html

function getStoredArray setName, someObject
   set the customPropertySet of someObject to setName
   put the customProperties of someObject into someArray
   set the customPropertySet of someObject to empty
   return someArray
end getStoredArray

Is it because the data is being put into an array that can't be
displayed?

Any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks
Ian