Directory in OS 10.2 (MC 2.43)

Braintree Athletics rarickj at btathletics.com
Sat Mar 8 21:58:00 EST 2003

Hi all!

When asking for the directory in MC 2.41 (OS 10.2) I get a "/" delimited
line that starts all the way back to the root hard drive.  In MC 2.43 I
get the same kind of line that starts at /Users/ and does not include the
volume. With multiple mounted volumes that is proving a little difficult.
Am I missing something here? Is there a different command top find the
initital startup volume - and then I could match the two?

Any help - all help - will be appreciated!

Jack Rarick
Braintree Athletic Systems