Grouping with lists in a script

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Mar 8 13:23:00 EST 2003

Hi William,

You can either create the objectList by selecting the objects you wish to
group, then issuing the single command "group" as in..

on mouseUp
  select control 1 and control 2
  group
end mouseUp

or if you don't want to select, you can use the 'and' concatenator as in..

on mouseUp
  group control 1 and control 2 and control 3
end mouseUp

-Chipp