imageSource syntax

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jul 29 14:55:33 EDT 2003

If you are using RunRev, you can click on the icon marked Documentation on
the toolbar. Then click on Transcript Language Dictionary. Type
"imageSource" in the Search field, then click on the imageSource link. There
it will tell you the proper syntax.

set the imageSource of char 1 of line 2 of field "This" to 2533
set the imageSource of char thisChar of field 1 to "Arrow"
set the imageSource of last char of me to "binfile:My Image"

--Chipp