Buggy post url cmd - socket stays open

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Thu Jul 24 17:51:03 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 22:18, Alain Farmer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > Hi Alain,
> > Try this witch works for me perfectly from
> > MC 2.32 to 2.5:
> > set httpheaders to "Content-type:
> > application/x-www-form-urlencoded" & return
> > post fld 1 to url myURL
> > Hope this help.
>
> Thank you for the attempt, Pierre, but I tried it just
> now and my problem remains unchanged. My client stack
> is running on top of MacOS 8.6 ; do you have the same
> setup as me? Perhaps this socket bug only affects
> those using the classic MacOS, or perhaps just a bug
> in versions of MacOS less than 9.x ...
>
> Any further ideas?
>
> Distressed,
>
> Alain

Hi Alain,

I don't use MacOS 8+Webstar+HC since 1999 and the up-on config is only
used on the linux and jaguar platforms (+Apache+PHP+MC+PostgreSQL).

You will probably get a best luck in listening to the Dave's and Brian"s
advices.
--
Bests, Pierre Sahores

Serveurs d'applications & bases ACID SQL
Penser et produire l'avantage compétitif