Buggy post url cmd - socket stays open

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 17:30:00 EDT 2003

Bravo Yennie, you're a genius!  :))

> repeat until the openSockets is empty
>     close socket (line 1 of the openSockets)
> end repeat

The above makes it work. I am thrilled!  :))

The "close socket" syntax is not documented anywhere.
Or perhaps it is only my Help stacks that are too
dated. Is it possible that my Help stacks were not
upgraded to 2.5 along with the engine? Is this a
'separate' step?

Thanks to y'all three for helping me so. Bonus points
go to Yennie for actually solving the problem. What
would I do without you MC veterans! This list is
essential. :))

Regards,

Alain