Moving the MC IDE forward

Simon lord slord at marelina.com
Mon Jul 21 10:14:03 EDT 2003

Agreed.  I tried to give Rev an honest chance this weekend and got
totally frustrated with all the palettes.  I was genuinely happy to see
support for MySQL and other items I need but the interface simply
turned me off and I had to use MC in the end.  It's not that I didn't
understand the palette options and offerings, it's just that I don't
want/need to know about these things while developing.  It's *too*
helpful, kinda like a car salesman.

Maybe Kevin will add a pref dialog that allows us to decide what
palettes and menus we want to see in our work environment.  That would
help considerably and I don't see it as being that difficult to provide.