Scanner Software

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Wed Jul 16 12:32:01 EDT 2003

No, I've never done this, but here is one important thought off the top of
my head, don't just look for right answers, i.e. don't just check that the
bubble in a certain location is suffieciently dark, also check the bubbles
for wrong answers, else some crafty kid will darken all the bubbles and get
a 100% :-)

Another thing, if you are also producing (printing) these tests then you
could include registration marks that your software could use to help orient
and locate the bubbles after scanning.

-Glen