Fwd: METACARD ACQUIRED BY RUN REV!!!

Simon lord slord at marelina.com
Mon Jul 14 02:01:17 EDT 2003

> The first order of business will be to set up a mailing
> list so that we can start discussions of how that group should be
> organized and later, what changes to the UI everyone wants (and are
> willing to contribute to!).  That should help keep this list focused
> on *using* the UI, with some discussions of the engine technology it
> shares with the new "standard" development environment, Revolution.

I'd say *this* is that mailing list.  Not to put too fine a point on it
but I'm exactly happy about using the RunRev UI, and if this list gets
merged with theirs then I won't know what the hell people are talking
about when they start mumbling about RunRev windows/palettes etc.

If RunRev wants to give me a free upgrade to their current product I'd
be willing to test it on my current stacks.  But no promises on me
liking it, I'm a big fan of the MC IDE. Huge fan.

But at least you're still around Scott.  I felt a wave of relief
reading your post!