Spam filtering for metacard.com domain

Scott Raney raney at metacard.com
Sun Jul 13 15:44:00 EDT 2003

Due to the volume of spam being sent to the metacard.com domain and
our recent transfer of responsibility for the MetaCard engine
technology to Runtime Revolution, we will be taking increasingly more
aggressive approaches to spam filtering over the next couple of weeks.
For starters, we'll be turning on auto-responders for most of the
general email addresses.  Next, some DNS changes will be made and
active filtering turned on.

If email to raney at metacard.com ever bounces, please try my new email
address scott(at)runrev.com.
  Regards,