Murphy's Law...

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 14:03:00 EDT 2003

I think the universe is trying to give me a message....

... to give up the idea of taking CD's to the Shareware Industry Conference.

Finally it is ready to burn, I had to give up a few things, but it is
ready.  Now my CD burner is acting up.  It was fine last night.
Today it is not fine.  I left it on all night and I'm guessing it
overheated.  It's fussy.

The burner on the Windows machine limits filenames, including the
name of the CD, which breaks a bunch of Mac code, so versions would
have to be rewritten, recompiled, restuffed, and retested to burn
this CD on the Windows machine.

I already know if burned on my Mac, it works on both machines.
Filenames and all.

* sigh *

I think I'll go eat my candy bar now.  I need some happy food :-)

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com