Scott's legacy

PEChumbley at aol.com PEChumbley at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 11:28:00 EDT 2003

Regardless of whether you think MC's acquisition by Run Rev bodes good or
bad, I think we can all agree that Scott has done a fantastic job with MC and his
customer service is unsurpassed.  I have been the fortunate recipient of a
number of Scott's "instant" responses (even one at 1:30 AM CST) as, I am sure,
practically eveyone on this list has at some time or other.  I hope Run Rev
recognizes the unequaled market value of this service and continues the
tradition.

Three cheers for Scott!

Philip Chumbley