METACARD ACQUIRED BY RUN REV!!!

Mark Talluto lists at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jul 10 01:22:00 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 9, 2003, at 03:23 PM, Shari wrote:

>> Why not download the free running version that lasts for 30 days and
>> see how it goes?
>>

>> Best regards,
>> Mark Talluto
>
> That wouldn't tell me if it would successfully run the programs I *
> just * released.
>
> Shari C

I am not sure I follow.  You should have no problems opening up your
stacks in Rev.  The only problem is that with the totally free version,
you will not be able to edit your scripts beyond the line limit.  But,
they have a full version that will run for 30 days that you can edit
your stacks with.  Compile your recent work on Rev to your platforms of
choice and see how it goes.  I have just tried this on a couple of my
projects and it is going well.  No compatibility problems yet.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com