Moving the MC IDE forward

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jul 9 16:53:01 EDT 2003

Mark Talluto wrote:

> I am just curious to know how many people are planning on staying with
> MC and being active in maintaining its IDE?

That's a good question.  I'm well invested in a nice workflow with nifty
quick tools I've added, so I'm inclined to keep that workflow in place for
the foreseeable future (although I do some work in Rev as well from time to
time and enjoy being able to move stacks seamlessly back and forth).

I would be happy to contribute to the maintenance of the IDE going forward,
and would like to see simpler extensibility as a first step (after we get a
list set up to make it happen, of course).