METACARD ACQUIRED BY RUN REV!!!

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 9 14:43:00 EDT 2003

>We've got MC 2.5 now, with a full license; but how does that apply
>to Rev 2.0? Merely downloding the latest version of Rev will still
>hold developers to the ten-line limit. Right?
>
>Do I hear a suggestion out there in the Rev world?
>
>Does this MC List get mereged into the Rev List?
>
>Will Scott's Wise Eye watch over us chickens when we start to PANIC?
>
>Ray G. Miller

Gosh, think of those of us whose license ran out.  At least you can
*try* Rev for free, and make sure it really does run your projects
just as MC does.  I would have pay just to find out.  Not a happy
prospect.

At least with MC, if I did a paid upgrade, I would know that I was
getting what I have, only better.

Now, a paid upgrade means, well getting something unproven and
untried, for projects that are finally stable and productive.

Scary.
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com