Moving image contents

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 8 16:45:00 EDT 2003

On 7/8/03 3:28 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:

> At 11:08 AM -0700 7/8/03, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>>Both of the following fail for me:
>>
>>put img 1 into img 2
>>set the imagedata of img 2 to the imagedata of img 1
>>
>>Can anyone else get these to work? I get either nothing in the first
>>case, or visual garbage (and a likely eventual crash) in the second.
>

> Silly question, but are you sure image 1 isn't a referenced image? (with
> its data in a file and filename property set)

Oh, I wouldn't put it past me. ;) But no, in this case, I've tried both
an imported image and a newly-created snapshot, both of which are stored
in the stack.

I must not have had the second image size correct in my first test,
since now that I'm specifically creating an identically-sized new image,
the "imagedata" method does work. But "put img 1 into img 2" still doesn't.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com