Moving image contents

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 8 16:40:00 EDT 2003

On 7/8/03 2:36 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> Klaus is right about the identical height/width when you are using "set
> the imageData" (otherwise you'll get garbage), but you don't need it
> with "put img 1 into img 2" - img 2 will automatically expand or
> contract to deal with displaying the image. What platform are you trying
> the "put img 1 into img 2" on?

An update: I imported a different (jpg) image. This one works when I set
the imagedata of a blank image to the imagedata of the imported image.
Then I took a snapshot, and that also works when I move its contents
using imagedata (both rects are the same.) However, neither image works
when I use "put img 1 into img 2". Image 2 remains empty with a data
size of 0.

My original test image does not work with either command, but it is from
a very old stack and I don't remember what its original format was.

Still testing on OS X (10.2.6).

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com