Customizing the Metacard Environment

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sat Jul 5 15:05:00 EDT 2003

One of the most interesting (and advertised as such) features of
Metacard was the possibility to customize the Metacard environment
itself, for example by adding script lines to the Metacard Menu Bar for
launching  additional self -constructed tools.
This was possible up to version 2.4.3.

With version 2.5 (windows) I get the error message "cant open stack
file, no permission" when I try to save a changed Metacard Menu Bar from
the Message Box.

Do we have a changed philosophy of Metacard here? If not, how should I
proceed to save a changed  Menu Bar or Home stack?

Wilhelm Sanke