'Real' file names

RCS rcs at rcsprogramming.com
Thu Jul 3 18:10:00 EDT 2003

Mark,

Yes, I downloaded your example stack...thank you.

The only problem is, I was doing the 'resource' method before... then I
realized that MetaCard was not copying files properly in OSX. I had to
revert to using Applescript (gag!). In Windows, I had to use 'shell'
commands to accomplish the same. I haven't checked if new fonts are
recognized or not using the 'resource' way...I will look at it again.

JR