Files function and Convert command

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 3 12:43:00 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

	I'm using the detailed form of the Files function to extract creation
and modification dates of files, but when I use the Convert command to
get the date and time, the result it gives me is earlier than what Mac
OS X indicates.  For example, Mac OS X shows a creation date of Fri 3
Jan 2003 at 12:38 a.m., but converting the creation date from the
detailed files result in MC gives Thu 2 Jan 2003 at 7:38 p.m.

	Any thoughts on this?  (By the way, I get the same result regardless
of whether I set useSystemDate to true.)

		Regards,

			Greg