POST Command

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 12:16:00 EST 2003

At 11:42 am -0500 31/1/03, Gregory Lypny wrote:
>Hi Dave,
>
>	Thanks for responding.  Yes, I have checked the result
>function after the post, and it is always empty.  If I omit the CDML
>tag -Max=All from my post, I immediately get the default 25 records
>returned.  And curiously, when I transfer the database to my local
>Mac and post to localhost, as I mentioned, all records are, in fact,
>returned.

To check if it's just a timeout, try increasing the
socketTimeoutInterval. The default is 10000 (milliseconds). Try
setting it to 30000.

What is logged when you use libUrlSetLogField? It should show the
http headers returned by the server. I've only used Filemaker's xml
features (different from CDML I think), but I guess the format should
be similar. Here, the headers look something like this:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK