POST Command (another bit)

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Fri Jan 31 08:48:01 EST 2003

Hi again everyone,

	I had just sent the message below concerning the POST command and
FileMaker.  I forgot to mention that when I transfer the database to my
local machine and post to localhost, there's no problem.  Again, as I
discuss below, I wonder whether MC is not jumping the gun and returning
no data before FileMaker has had a chance to feed it any.

	Greg