unable to create cards???

andu undo at cloud9.net
Tue Jan 28 12:53:01 EST 2003

--On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 09:31:01 -0800 Sadhunathan Nadesan
<sadhu at castandcrew.com> wrote:

> One thought occurs to me just now is, I notice I have 2.4.3 at
> home and 2.4.1 at work and I was passing the stack file back and
> forth to work on it.  Using resource mover for example.  Could this
> have messed up my stack?

Resource mover adds some stacks to your main stack and depending of what
resources you move (libURL) a little script. My impression is that when you
can create a new cd successfully you use the correct defaultStack(),
otherwise not. If the stack is locked then you get an error.
Copy your scripts to a fresh stack but without any other "resources", see
if it helps. Or just remove whatever resources you may have moved to your
stack and give it a try. Don't forget to save...