unable to create cards???

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Tue Jan 28 11:18:01 EST 2003

Strange, somewhere between a version of a stack I had
yesterday, and today, I can't create new cards.  But
I don't  know how/where this problem crept in??

If I go into the message box and say create card or
say clone this card, and then ask put the number of
cards or put the number of this card, it is always 1.

If I go into the same stack, yesterdays version, it
works properly.  If I put in the message box next card
or create card or clone this card, I get cards 2,
3, 4 ... etc.

the can't modify property is not set, anyone have an
idea how i might have caused this?  mc version 2.4.3.

Gosh, save your work often often under different names
or use an rcs system i guess is the lesson!