credits

Sadhunathan Nadesan sadhu at castandcrew.com
Tue Jan 28 10:01:00 EST 2003

| 	That is Pierre Shores, master MC craftsman, whose native
| 	language seems to be French.  Mine's English so I'm writing
| 	docs.

Speaking of credits ..

I should also mention the invaluable help of Sanyassin Sivakatirswami,
who has been my MC mentor.  He is producing very professional MC real-world
applications.  For example, it was from him I learned the easy way to parse
the data from an incoming post in 2 lines of code,

   split formdata by "&" and "="
   put keys(formdata) into keywords

And of course, others too numerous to mention (Scott Raney et all..)