It just can only get better!

Xavier X at MonsieurX.com
Tue Jan 28 06:52:00 EST 2003

Alejandro,

Thanks for the info but...

You should read the information on the web page and in the info of the editor's installer...

This upgrade is meant for MC 2.5 not 2.4. An old version of the editor is installed for MC 2.4.*. By the time I finish 1.3, MC 2.5 should be out which means there's no use in updating outdated software...

Since this is just a hobby to develop this, I have very little incentives to do more... But any donations will be rightfully considered though! If you tell me that a shareware + registration is something you want, then I'll upgrade it on the spot after I get 500$ which I doubt will ever happen. ;((

The Editor 1.3 is the only one Im supporting for the moment. You are free to integrate 1.3 features into 1.1.5 if you want to help - it's all opensource... Note that stacks opened in 2.5 are backward compatible with 2.4.* as far as I've seen so it should little problem to copy paste.

The slow downs are also explained in the help and how to optimize the usage... It's all tested on a 200K script and for me, it remains usable even with coloring... But speed is a factor and I do all I can. You are also welcome to furnish any DLL's/XCMDs to speed up things of course!

The new 1.3 version fixes ALL the resizing problems but I dont have a Mac or OSX or Linux to test it on.

Cheers
Xavier