It just can only get better!

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 22:01:01 EST 2003

on Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:57:42 +0100
Xavier Bury wrote:

> Hello scripting fans,
> I got a new release of the script editor X coming...
> Too many new features, fixes and tuning to mention!
> [snip]
> Last but not least, Im still waiting to hear of any
> bugs... Although I've
> I've corrected most since 1.2.1, I work mostly on
> the 1.3 version for MC2.5.
> I wont update the MC 2.4 script editor if I dont
> hear of any bugs... ;))

Bugs!!! I swear that those were actual features ;)

Using the Mac version for 2.4.2, 800 x 600 resolution.
The script editor cuts the right side of the window.
A small resize from the corner and everything is OK.
When you resize vertically the script windows, the
last menu (snippet) gets over other menus of the
window. The colorizing slow down was already
mentioned.
The preferences didn't work in my editor,
so I cannot change the size or type of the fonts.
I'll be good to put the version and the date in
an about box with a link for checking for new
updates or versions. :)
(If all this has been already reported,
and corrected, please be patient with me.)

> Please write down your comments and vote in the
> surveys, so I can improve it
> further!
>
> Cheers
> Xavier

Keep updating for 2.4.2 of MetaCard!
Your editor and Klaus Tools are paving the way for
a greater and better development enviroment.

Thanks a lot!

Alejandro