CGI Frustration

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jan 22 13:41:01 EST 2003

> > The script's already executable (755), but the name of the executable
for
> > linux is just called "linux". I tried it, though, and got the same
error.

> Are you sure that you gunzip-ed the mc.gz out of the folder named linux
> after you un-tar-ed the linux.tar file? You should obtain a mc executable.

Well, I used WinZIp to decompress the linux.tar file into a linux folder
that contained this:

  gunzip
  mc.gz
  xanim.gz

Then WinZip decompressed mc.gz to a folder called "mc" with a single file
called "linux" in it that was 1.7MB. This was the file I uploaded.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/