Stupid windowshape tricks

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Jan 21 21:19:00 EST 2003

Hey Richard,

I've given this a bit of thought. What you want is what some of us call the
'springs and struts' stuff. I've been successful using a plain window (no
decorations) and creating a 'stretchable' interface. See some the images at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/leo/Stuff/InterfacePix.htm

I've also used the custom outline (windowshape) as well. If I were to make
them stretch, I think I would switch the interface to something square,
stretch it, calculate the new alpha mask (alphadata property) and apply it,
using the springs and struts graphics on top.

-Chipp