Clean it it guys!

andu undo at cloud9.net
Mon Jan 20 16:28:01 EST 2003

--On Monday, January 20, 2003 13:13:13 -0800 "Ray G. Miller"
<rgmiller at pacbell.net> wrote:

>  mcdomi at free.fr (Domi)
>> Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:43:47 +0100
>>
>> > This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>>
>> Oh you guys, your posts are almost illegible!!!
>>
>> Use plain text instead...
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> (-8 Dominique
>
> I'll second that!
>
> It takes a few seconds to trim the stuff that's not applicable and
> switching to plain text should be a requirement for this list...

The only cure is the server to reject multi-part messages (not going to
happen, we are too polite) This came up in the past several times, the
majority of people don't even know the difference or how to switch to plain
text or why.
Beware of digitally signed messages!!