New handy palette for download

Mark Talluto lists at canelasoftware.com
Mon Jan 20 14:43:01 EST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 11:31 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
>> Klaus,
>>
>> It is cool.  Thanks for making this.
>
> Fine you like it :-)
>
>>  I did notice that when I hit delete card!!!, it sometimes deleted
>> the card on the tool bar you made instead of the stack I was working
>> on.
>
> Oops, really? Hmmm, worked fine here...
>
> To be sure just click once on the stack where you want to delete the
> card...
>
> The "sheet"-dialog should appear in that stack with the card to
> delete...
>
> I will add a check to prevent the deleting of that only card of this
> palette.

Klaus,

It may be that I did not read the instructions first.  I just dove in
there and tried it out without making the changes to the home stack.
So my guess is that when I opened it up, it was not a palette....

I just completed the installation and will work with it again.  Thx
again.

Best regards,
Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com