darwin mc?

Simon Lord slord at marelina.com
Wed Jan 8 14:38:01 EST 2003

Speaking of which, has anyone written a good (and open) communication
stack to simulate a kind of IRC client?  I would like to use a Flash
interface to speak to metacard on the server to tie in multiple
conversations between people.

I've tried installing other cgi and java based solutions but they are
really really bad.  So it might be time to roll up my sleeves and write
my own server side solution with metacard.  But if I can get leg up
then that'd be great.