Chinese puzzle

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed Jan 8 07:08:01 EST 2003

not that Im chinese or use such a system but...

have you tried setting the text of the field as
htmltext or rtf? Ultimately there's also the unicodetext,
unidecode/uniencode functions that might help...

You might want to also reset the properties of your
field before inputing info it. Since by default the fields
dont have a "font" assigned... But you probably tried that...

Maybe it's just "yet another Microsoft puzzle"...
Then again, MC seems to be a "Unicode capable program"...