New window style

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Jan 6 23:59:01 EST 2003

Well, Simon, you can create a custom window definition with MC already (i.e.
you can create a rounded corner window), and the brushed steel would just be
a backgroundpattern. It won't be as easy as "set the tyle of this stack to
brushed", but it is doable. See the windowShape and backgroundPattern
properties.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com