emailing function?

kweto kweto at ma.nma.ne.jp
Mon Jan 6 16:09:01 EST 2003

Hello,

Vague kind of question here, about how to add an emailing capability to a
standalone.

What I have in mind is that "Tell a friend" button seen on some software,
which, when clicked, prompts the user for their friend's (or list of
friends') name and email address, after which the software sends an email to
that friend stating who it's from, what the software is about, as well as an
url to the software's site.

If, as I imagine, such a feature is already built into MC, where in MC Help
do I look? (Or, being lazy, if it requires a lengthy script, any
volunteers?)

Thank you.

Nicolas Cueto