MetaCard an Windows XP

Ernst M. Reicher e.reicher at aon.at
Sat Jan 4 13:36:01 EST 2003

Hi Ken,
first thanks for response
second I found the guilty thing - although zoneAlarm had been deactivated as
I use Norton IS-firewall, a thing called trueVectorSomething run in the
background and blocked apps like MC, PGP-internetaccess, appleQuicktime
while IE, outlookExpress, ftp-clients etc. worked fine...:-]
after complete deinstallation of zoneAlarm e.g. I can access to
RevNet.....:-)))

Regards,
          Ernst