Linux, anyone?

Herve Proudhon herve.proudhon at medecine.univ-mrs.fr
Fri Feb 28 04:19:01 EST 2003

My nutrition shareware Diondine has been avaible for Linux, Windows and
Mac for more than 3 years. My sales results :
Mac : 15%
Windows : 85%
Linux : 1 sale with a stolen Credit Card (results : a Kagi chargeback
and a "free" registration code available on the Internet !)

 From a Linux forum :
    - Is there a nutrition program available for Linux ?
    - Diondine  but
       1 It's not Open source
       2 It costs money

So, the last version of my program is not avaible for linux !

Herve Proudhon

Frenchdiet, a nutrition shareware : http://www.diondine.com
Les calanques de Marseille : http://www.calanquesmarseille.com