Resizing an animated gif

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Thu Feb 27 10:32:01 EST 2003

JR,

Did you remember that the imageData is in binary?  Also, if you're
interested in imageData, Ken Ray has some very helpful pages on his Sons of
Thunder web site:

Understanding ImageData, MaskData and AlphaData:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_imag003

Making a Single Color Transparent Using MaskData:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_imag004

Making an Image Translucent Using AlphaData:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_imag005

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software