The height of a stack

Signe Marie Sanne signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Thu Feb 27 09:42:01 EST 2003

I remember when I worked on Mac's with 14' monitors for a stack of
640*480 with decorations set to empty I had to reset the height of
the stack on openStack:
if the height of this stack = 460 then set the height of this stack to 480.

Now the same happens with the rect of a stack set to 800*600 and
screen solution set to the same. In order to have full height I have
to use:
if the height of this stack = 580 then set the height of this stack to 600.

Is this normal behaviour?

By the way, is it possible to ask for the screen solution?

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: signe.sanne at roman.uib.no
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27
Oysteins gt. 1
5007 Bergen         	 http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/hjem/default.html
Norway