cgi globals

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Feb 20 10:53:00 EST 2003

On 2/20/03 5:00 AM, jbv wrote:

> Where can I find a complete list of all globals
> available via a cgi script (such as $REQUEST_METHOD or
> $CONTENT_LENGTH) ?

The easiest way is to run the "echo.mt" script, which you can find at
the MC ftp site. This is a cgi test script so you will need to have your
server set up for it. The script gets all the available globals and then
returns the list to your browser.

I have found that the available globals can vary depending on the
server. I can't get some globals now that I used to have access to with
a different ISP.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com