Image Data Manipulation

Klaus Major klausimausi at mac.com
Tue Feb 18 08:46:01 EST 2003

Hi Ray,

> Hi ya'all,
>

> I've got a bunch of pictures, JPEG files actually, and they're nothing
> but
> black figures on a blue background.  I want to display them without
> the blue
> background.  Does anybody know how to manipulate the imageData
> property (or
> any other way of doing this) to turn all the blue pixels, which are
> 0,255,25, into white ones, 255,255,255, without touching the black
> pixels?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ray Horsley

sorry i have no idea of imagedata ;-)

But prepare to meet this problem:

The filetype is JPG.
That means that the edges of your black figures
might probably be a bit anti-aliased plus the compression-artefacts.

So you might end up with much more than 2 different colors...

Regards

Klaus Major
klausimausi at mac.com

P.S.
Big fun!!!

The company i am currently working for got its bankrupt's certificate
on friday :-(

So if you might need a good scripter to help you out or someone who can
teach
this MC stuff drop a line.

Thanks...