forced to use Applescript - hope

RCS rcs at rcsprogramming.com
Mon Feb 10 15:38:01 EST 2003

  This is kind of how this thread started. I had an awesome routine for
copying
files and folder that would not work under OSX. It was traced down to the
file
type and creator signatures, and Scott is aware...I thought they did away
with
type and creator?

  I will just be glad when I don't have to wait for Applescript to 'kick in'
to copy a
few files...maybe that is just OS9 though.

Windows is fine.

JR