stack on server

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Fri Feb 7 12:28:01 EST 2003

Hi Friends,

Now this is a very cool thing.  I had never tried it till I saw this post,
and after a little experimentation, it works!  The two things which at first
kept it from working for me were:

1)  I thought the path would be:
              "http://www.domain.com/myRootFolder/mystack.mc"
     but I ended up not needing the "/myRootFolder/" in the path,
     even though that's where all my stuff is on my domain

2)  I found out that uploading the stack using Fetch on the Mac as MacBinary
     didn't work.  But uploading it as Raw Data did.

Hope this is helpful.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software