POST Command (It worked!!!)

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Feb 3 14:41:01 EST 2003

Thanks Dave Cragg and Tariel Gogoberidze,

Setting the socketTimeOutInterval to 30000 allowed me to download all
of the records from my FM database in one shot.  Why it is required for
this particular database and not other, bigger ones I'm running, I
don't know.  But it works, by golly!

	Thanks again,

		Greg