Documentation request

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Dec 18 11:58:21 EST 2003

I've updated the MC IDE with the following changes:

- New content in the Licensing window to reflect the X11 terms.

- Revise Standalobe Builder (with Jacque's help) so that it will now create
Win standalones with the v2.5.1 engine.

- Fixed the Message Box placement by popular demand to open centered near
the bottom of the monitor.

One more thing is needed:  A Read Me outlining the steps needed for
downloading and tweaking the Rev engine to use it with the MC IDE.  Since
this version of the IDE will only work completely with v2.5.1 or later,
having this Read Me in the archive will be very helpful.

If any of you can spare a moment to write up those instructions I would very
much appreciate the contribution.

Once we get in place I'll pop it in the Yahoo Group at
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MC_IDE/>

 MC IDE poohbah du jour