Corrupted stack access (was: Compress/decompress)

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 15:26:23 EDT 2003

In a message dated 29/08/2003 05:57:50 PM GMT Daylight Time,
metacard-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> Also, one of my stacks became corrupted with all the experimenting.
> Unfortunately, it was the stack that holds some key pieces of code.
> (The backups do not hold the "successful" pieces of code that I wrote
> today.)  The code is in the script of several buttons.  There is no
> ~stack.  Any way to get at these buttons?

Ouch! The only thing I know of is to drop the stack on MSWord and go hunting!

/H

Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: mailto:h at flexibleLearning.com
Web: www.flexibleLearning.com