Rev Documentation in Metacard

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Aug 28 04:40:01 EDT 2003

>The components of the "entangled" (Geoff Canyon) Revolution
>Documentation are indeed distributed across several folders in the Rev
>main folder, which makes it difficult to "customize" this part of the
>Rev IDE to your own needs. At the beginning of the development of
>Revolution Kevin had stated in a post that Revolution would be as
>amenable to change and customization as the Metacard IDE, but the Rev
>Documentation is not very easily adapted to personal needs.

May be we should talk to Kevin and RunRev to come up with doc stacks
that are usable by both MC and Rev without much ado. Adapting their
system may be a source of regular work (if not headaches) with each
Rev release. And maintaining parallel docs is not really feeasible
unless they provide means of transferring the info.

Robert