RunRev 2.1

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 26 17:43:33 EDT 2003

RCS wrote:

> OK, so let me get this straight...
>
> MetaCard users who just paid for a 1 year renewal, need to upgrade ($299) to
> be able to use the new 2.1 RunRev engine.

I don't think that's the case.  As it says in your renewal email from
MetaCard:

    Your new key will work with all versions of MetaCard
    released or in beta test prior to 5/2/04.

The date of course will vary depending on when you renewed.

But it seems that every pro license that was renewed in that last year,
whether a MetaCard license or a Rev Enterprise license, will continue to get
upgrades on the same schedule regardless of the file name of the engine.