The Scripters Scrapbook v3

wouter wouter.abraham at pi.be
Mon Aug 25 08:44:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

It is good to transpose this one to Metacard/Revolution.
One little suggestion would be "not" to change the "look and feel"
because this changes the look and feel of  "all" stacks in MC/Rev you
working on while you are reading/searching in The Scripters Scrapbook.
There are other (more laborious) ways to achieve a resemblance of this
stack on each platform .

Have a nice day,
WA