Bezier Drawing tool

Meitnik at aol.com Meitnik at aol.com
Sun Aug 24 23:41:25 EDT 2003

In a message dated 08/24/2003 10:01:58 PM, metacard-request at lists.runrev.com
writes:
> Subject: New tool proposal for the MetaCard IDE
> To: metacard at lists.runrev.com
>
> Hi developers,
>
> Can I propose a Bezier Drawing tool
> for the MC ide?
>
> I could prepare something for the middle
> of the next week.
>
> It will include a tool to modify
> polygon graphics using bezier curves.
>
> Who could help me to review and enhance the code?
>
> Alejandro Tejada
> http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/
>
> -- I would gladly, but really RR team needs to make this tool/data structure.
     Look, supporting 2d vector graphics is fine, if its done completely.
Bezier curves are the keystone of so much advanced stuff RR needs for really cool
things. I know there are companies who actually feared HC, SC, MC eventually
getting this tool for it opens the doors for graphics tools they want you to
buy from only them! Listen up, NOW is the time to do this.
     What will it take for this key feature to be in RR 2.1.1 ;-) How can I
contribute to make this happen? Just do it!

Andrew